Sunday 28 April 2013

Me Made May is imminent

Well, here we go again:


'I, Vicki of anothersewingscientist, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '13. I endeavour to wear one handmade garment or accessory each day for the duration of May 2013'

In case you're not familiar, Zoe is hosting Me Made May 2013.  Get all the details here and join the flickr group here.  At best, it's a great way to get a little handmade variety in your wardrobe.  At worst, it's a way to finally decide to ditch those not-quite-right projects that never get worn.

Wait, that's kind of a best thing too, because it clears out the clutter and leaves room for better things for MMMay14.

MMM12


3 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of the posts and your clever sewing projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara; you know the feeling is mutual. And I'm glad to see you on #MMMay13!

      Delete
  2. I've just awarded you with a "Very Inspiring Blogger Award" over at my blog!!

    You can view it here: http://midvalevintagepost.blogspot.com/2013/05/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...